The temple is located behind St Philips Church on the west side of the Stonegate Road at Burwash Common. It is clearly signposted.
There are two Craft lodges using the temple:- “Tilsmore” 4499 and “Wadhurst” 9080. The temple is also used by one Mark lodge “Heffle” 1590, and one Chapter lodge “Tilsmore” 4499.
Anyone with an interest in Freemasonry or who requires any information please contact Alan Borer on 01323 417437.