Tier 4 Covid restrictions currently in place for Rother
Rother continues to be in Tier 4 (stay at home) because of the very rapid spread of the virus.
Burwash CE Primary School remains closed until at least the 18th January. The school are contacting students and their families. Provision is being made for children of keyworkers and vulnerable families to still attend.
Tier 4 restrictions mean:
- you must stay at home whenever possible
- non-essential shops must close
- gyms, hair and beauty and other close contact services must close
- you can only meet one other person not from your household and only in an open public space
- you must not travel to areas in other tiers (unless it’s absolutely essential for work, medical reasons or education)
- no travel abroad
- no mixing of households for New Year
- support bubbles are still allowed
- communal worship can continue
You are strongly advised to ‘stay local’ whenever possible and act as if you carried the infection. You should not leave the country except for urgent work reasons.
The government will continue to review health and infection data.